This was one of my highlights of the weekend. Robby took his first few steps, and he made it look like it was just for me. I was folding laundry and Robby was playing with one of the laundry baskets. All of a sudden he let go of the basket (he's been standing really well for a while now) smiled at me, and started walking towards me!
As a working mother I was really worried about missing a lot of his "firsts" but was really happy that he took his first steps for me! When Duke came home he walked to Duke, but when I asked him to walk to Uncle Tien, he wouldn't (well, he eventually did but it took a while).
I started taking this video halfway through his walking, so you only get to see about 2 steps.
Robby got up into the standing position without any aid! :) i'm so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment